Tuesday

I want a different body, but I'd rather have a mind that didn't care.

Victoria Secret says I'm a 35D. I'm pretty sure I'm an artist.

I've never wanted my boobs to define me, never thought they could. Recently, I realized how very much a part of me they are. How the shape helps to make the woman. Only looking at me, at my breasts, the story isn't visible to the random passerby. My boobs do have something to say. It's time the world heard them.


Mold #1 already sold at: a production of The Vagina Monologues, 2006

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, what are they saying?

8:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i give you a pat on the back. what you're doing is awesome. if only others could be so brave. not only do they benefit, they speak. creative, unique, expressive, and beautiful.

7:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Incredible act of courage and dedication!

5:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home